Join the Shakespeare Oxford Fellowship
It’s Time to Join the SOF or Renew Your Membership for 2017!
Help us celebrate our 60th Anniversary Year! By being a member, you help the Shakespeare Oxford Fellowship promote the Oxfordian cause through our newsletters and journals, conferences, website, social media, research, and outreach programs. Membership dues are the lifeblood of the organization that keeps it going! The sooner you renew, the sooner we can solidify our plans for 2017.
- Basic Membership: $44. Includes electronic access to all of our journals and newsletters, discounts on conference registration, and all other rights of membership, including the right to vote for members of the Board of Trustees.
- Newsletter Membership: $69 (U.S.), $74 (Canada), $84 (other countries). Includes all the members’ rights listed above, and four printed issues of the quarterly Shakespeare Oxford Newsletter sent to your home.
- Family Membership: This membership category includes all members’ rights for two persons living in the same household. $59 (Basic). Add one subscription for the newsletter (four issues printed and mailed): $84 (U.S.), $89 (Canada), $99 (other countries).
- NEW: Student Online Access: FREE to students with a current student ID and an email account from an educational institution (such as an .edu account). Gives you online access to the latest members-only publications. Please register below and then send an email from your educational account to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting free student access and with an attached photocopy (jpg, png, etc.) of your current student ID.
- Student Newsletter Membership: $35 (U.S./Canada), $45 (other countries). Includes four printed issues of the newsletter. [After paying online (see below), please send an email from your educational account to email@example.com and attach a photocopy (jpg, png, etc.) of your current student ID.]
- Introductory Gift Memberships: Members who have renewed for 2017 may give introductory one-year gift memberships that include the Shakespeare Oxford Newsletter (four issues printed and mailed) to friends and family who have never been members of the SOF or its predecessor organizations. $35 (U.S. or Canada), $45 (other countries) (amount based on recipient’s residence). To buy gift memberships online: add the names, addresses, and emails (if available) of the persons you would like to receive the newsletter to the Notes field of the checkout page (or you may send them via email to the SOF Office at this link, or make your purchase using our mail-in membership form.)
- For Institutional Subscriptions to SOF journals and newsletters, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journals: All issues of our journals, Brief Chronicles and The Oxfordian, are available online in electronic form to all members. Hard copy issues of the most recent issues are now available to both membership and the general public at low cost through Amazon’s CreateSpace print-on-demand publishing arm at Amazon.com and other Amazon outlets.
Term: The annual term of membership is January 1 to December 31. (If you join as a Newsletter Member in mid-year, we will send you copies of back issues of the newsletter that you have missed for that year so that you receive all the benefits of membership.)
Please consider making a donation in addition to your dues. Like most non-profit organizations, we need additional donations from you, our members, in order to carry out our basic activities. And in order to fund special projects, we depend entirely on your donations. The more you give, the more we can expand our reach and carry the news about Oxford to the rest of the world. Click here to donate!
BECOME A MEMBER
- Online: Choose your membership category from the menu below, then click “Add to Cart.” (PayPal will handle the transaction, but you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.)
- By Mail: Click here for a mail-in membership form.